Sunday, December 5, 2021

What can I do now that we were not able to do a year ago

 what can I do now that we were not able to do a year ago?

A year ago we were not able to use remote learning techniques (zoom, google classroom). But now I am able to attend lessons in zoom app from my home. Also I can do my assignments and exams at my home by using google doc or google form. And I was able to watch the recorded sessions whenever I wanted instead of having to attend the class, which is allowed me to focus on my career. There are no books for the courses and papers since they are all saved on google classroom or on my desktop, so, I didn't lose any of them. Also, we used a technology apps in our studies.  Now with online classes is easier to me since i can attend my classes if I was at work or not.

  



2 comments:

  1. Well said. This yearI was able to register Td and watch all the recorde sessions on weekend due to my full time work. Remote learning gave me this chance. And time of exams is suitable and amazing. From 6 till 10 or 5 till 9.
    This is the positive side of corona pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is right this epidemic of corona virus has a positive side now we can study at home whenever we want...

    ReplyDelete

Multiple Intelligence

What is Multiple Intelligence? According to Howard Gardner. a psychological and professor at Harvard University's Graduate School of Edu...